The Wyandotte Health Foundation will provide grant awards of up to $20,000 to organizations who are working to improve the vaccination rates for COVID-19 within Wyandotte County, particularly targeting Black, Latino, and refugee communities, and areas within Wyandotte County with low vaccination rates. Please be aware that the August 12th deadline is a noon deadline.
To be considered as a potential Wyandotte Health Foundation grantee, your organization must:
1. Be a non-profit or public entity.
2. Demonstrate that all funding will be used to serve Wyandotte County residents.
In general, the Wyandotte Health Foundation will NOT award grants for the following:
1. Direct support to individuals for projects or scholarships.
2. Budget deficits or debt reduction.
3. Activities that exclusively benefit members of sectarian or religious organizations.
4. Efforts that directly influence legislation or support candidates for office.
5. Annual fund drives or events.
6. Building/capital campaigns.
7. Medical research.
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.